TRANSFORM YOUR PRACTICE
Take your practice to the next level with the atha PRO Align 4.2 mm Yoga mat. The professional non-slip top layer is made from eco-friendly and biodegradable Eco-Polyurethane. The natural rubber bottom gives the right amount of stability and cushioning. Smart alignment markers help yogis of all levels and heights to adjust and perfect the asanas.
- Perfect grip, even in the most sweaty yoga classes
- 4.2 mm thickness for optimal stability and comfortable cushioning
- Body alignment system atha Align®
- Size XL (185 x 68 cm)
- Made from recyclable and biodegradable materials
- Contains no PVC, TPE or other toxic chemicals
- Ideal for Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Jivamukti Yoga, Bikram Yoga, Hot Yoga, Yin Yoga, Pilates, Home Practice, In-Studio Practice
- Complimentary black carrying strap included
The body alignment system atha Align® was developed by experienced Yoga teachers. Smart alignment markers help yogis of all levels and heights to adjust and perfect their asanas. Our minimalist design helps you concentrate on the essentials of your practice. The markers have been laser engraved to avoid the use of potentially dangerous dyes.
Enjoy the feeling of sustainable and eco-friendly raw materials. The bottom layer is made of natural tree rubber, while the upper layer is made of a specially developed ecological and biodegradable polyurethane. This mat is toxin and chemical free. At the end of its life-cycle this mat is fully recyclable. Should it end up on a landfill, it will degrade naturally within five to ten years.
WE PLANT TREES
When you purchase a Yoga mat from our online store, our partners from tree-nation® plant five trees in reforestation projects around the globe to offset carbon emissions caused by manufacturing and shipping. Reforestation is the key to climate progress. Help us make our planet a greener place.
CARE FOR YOU MAT
The atha PRO Align Yoga mat is easy to maintain clean. Wipe lightly with a soft cloth and a very diluted mix of mild soap and water or white vinegar and water. Do not use chemicals. Always leave your mat to completely dry flat before rolling to store it. Always roll into the base layer, so that the top layer is on the outside when fully rolled up. Try to avoid practicing on the mat with freshly applied oil or cream since it can stain the mat. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Do not use jewellery or sharp items on the mat since it can damage the surface of the mat.
- Materials: Eco-Polyurethane + Natural Rubber
- Dimensions: 185 x 68 cm
- Thickness: 4.8 mm
- Weight: Approx. 2.9 kg
- Colour: Blue
- Design: atha Align®
- Advise: Not suitable for Yogis with latex allergy