The atha PRO X One Yoga mat features our amazingly grippy and durable EcoGrip+ material. The natural rubber bottom grants the perfect balance between comfy cushioning and secure stability. Truly eco-friendly, kind to your body and wider and larger than the usual Yoga mat. Transform your practice!
- Ultimate grip in dry and sweaty wet conditions
- 4.8 mm thickness for extra comfortable cushioning and perfect stability
- Size XL (185 x 68 cm)
- Truly Eco- and body-friendly
- Contains no PVC, TPE or other toxic materials
- Ideal for Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Jivamukti Yoga, Bikram Yoga, Hot Yoga, Yin Yoga, Pilates, Home Practice, In-Studio Practice
- Complimentary black carrying strap included
Enjoy the feeling of sustainable and eco-friendly raw materials. The bottom layer is made of natural tree rubber, while the upper layer is made of a specially developed ecological and biodegradable polyurethane. This mat is toxin and chemical free. At the end of its life-cycle this mat is fully recyclable. Should it end up on a landfill, it will degrade naturally within five to ten years.
WE PLANT TREES
When you purchase a Yoga mat from our online store, our partners from tree-nation® plant five trees in reforestation projects around the globe to offset carbon emissions caused by manufacturing and shipping. Reforestation is the key to climate progress. Help us make our planet a greener place.
CARE FOR YOU MAT
The atha PRO X One 4.2 mm Yoga mat is easy to maintain clean. Wipe lightly with a soft cloth and a very diluted mix of mild soap and water or white vinegar and water. Do not use chemicals. Always leave your mat to completely dry flat before rolling to store it. Always roll into the base layer, so that the top layer is on the outside when fully rolled up. Try to avoid practicing on the mat with freshly applied oil or cream since it can stain the mat. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Do not use jewellery or sharp items on the mat since it can damage the surface of the mat.
- Materials: Eco-Polyurethane + Natural Rubber
- Dimensions: 185 x 68 cm
- Thickness: 4.8 mm
- Weight: Approx. 2.9 kg
- Colour: Anthracite
- Design: atha® One
- Advise: Not suitable for Yogis with latex allergy